key to give away

#1 Posted by paulwade1984 (477 posts) -

Okay guys. I already own x-com and I recently got an additional steam key from a Bioshock infinite pre-order.

Anybody want it?

A swap would be awesome. But i'll give it away today to anybody who wants it. I'll pick at random unless somebody offers a swap that I might want.

Only rule is that I won't give it away to brand new accounts. I won't discriminate against a low post count and i don't care about wiki points. I'm just not giving it to a bloody russian bot.

Oh. I don't know if the key is locked to Europe. No way to know until you try and redeem it.

#2 Posted by jking47 (1209 posts) -

Hook it up! I love the first X-COM and have not been able to buy this yet. Live in the USA but would love to try it, I am pretty sure those codes work across regions.

#3 Posted by kishinfoulux (2255 posts) -

I was going to make my own thread for the very same reason. You should check out this site someone pointed out to me.

http://www.steamtrades.com/forum

#4 Posted by Video_Game_King (35995 posts) -

Screw it. Why the hell not? I could get my X-COM on.

#5 Edited by paulwade1984 (477 posts) -

Oh. I'm going to bed in about 4 hours. So... that's the time limit I guess.

#6 Posted by fox01313 (5061 posts) -
#7 Posted by Demoskinos (14562 posts) -

I'd be down to try some X-Com.

#8 Posted by Winternet (8005 posts) -
#9 Posted by ArbitraryWater (11474 posts) -

If we want, we could just make this the general "I have a XCOM key and don't need it" thread. Same rules apply, no robots, I accept trades, @video_game_king probably isn't getting it because I just gifted him like 4 games of good to questionable merit.

#10 Posted by paulwade1984 (477 posts) -

If we want, we could just make this the general "I have a XCOM key and don't need it" thread. Same rules apply, no robots, I accept trades, @video_game_king probably isn't getting it because I just gifted him like 4 games of good to questionable merit.

I have no problem with this.

Don't starve is winning for me at the moment... sorry random guys. I will give a couple of hours yet tho. i'm finishing my dissertation for uni. Not sleeping till its done.

#11 Posted by SavePoint (100 posts) -

I would love XCOM, been waiting for a really good sale. Thanks for sharing it with the community! About all I have is Dungeon Defenders with all the DLC for trade, but I'm pretty sure everyone already has that game.

#12 Posted by tunaburn (1884 posts) -

oooh i want i want. i have some dota 2 keys... thats really it :(

#13 Posted by sulc84 (10 posts) -

no, number 13 :D

#14 Posted by paulwade1984 (477 posts) -

Sorry Guys.

Competition closed. Have to go to the land of nod because I just fell asleep at my desk and slammed my head into my keyboard. Then my girlfriend shouted at me for nearly waking the baby.

Winternet you win cos I really want to play Don't starve. Now if I can just figure out how to send a pm I can go get my head down.

#15 Edited by Doobit (102 posts) -

Oh man, I want an xcom too... :(

#16 Posted by kishinfoulux (2255 posts) -

I still have an XCOM key available. I'll trade it for a Dishonored one. >_>

#17 Posted by super2j (1653 posts) -

I would love a copy of xcom. I got a cheap copy of final fantasy a2 to try and fill the void until I get a copy.

#18 Posted by wok (18 posts) -

ZFTJX-HVPJB-BZFGA

#19 Edited by knottyboy (9 posts) -

I have a copy of X-Com if someone wants it?

#20 Posted by SexyToad (2760 posts) -
#21 Edited by Rattle618 (1463 posts) -

I want the xcom too, maybe I get one here? Maybe :)

#22 Posted by AlexW00d (6182 posts) -

I have a spare key hidden away somewhere, but was planning on keeping it for a friend, but would trade it for something I actually want. The new Wargame sequel is currently 25% off if you own the first, hint hint hint.

#23 Edited by AlexW00d (6182 posts) -

Actually I have a .txt with a bunch of steam keys in, plus some stuff in my steam inventory if deal sweetening is needed?

#24 Posted by IroN1c (429 posts) -

I'd really love some XCOM too, only thing I have for trade though would be Runespell Overture, Cricket Revolution, Nuclear Dawn, 2 ARMA3 Lite invites and like 24 Dota Keys.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.