Quitting your first game....

• 52 results
#51 Posted by fox01313 (5072 posts) -

Nope, considering after an hour or two you can know really easily if you need to restart/reload, no harm in starting over. Most games like this there's so much to know that it might take you a few attempts at different strategies to find what works & sometimes that requires starting over.

#52 Posted by LOTR_Dan (67 posts) -

@warxsnake said:

Im doing good in my first playthrough, almost no deaths since the start meaning really good veterans and im in the "plasma phase", but i just lost 2 countries because well, i guess its unavoidable with having to choose who to help every time? Should i worry about losing 2 countries?

Just a heads up, the trick is to get stateliness over an entire continent. That seems to stop abduction missions for said continent.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.