Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

XCOM: Enemy Unknown

Game » consists of 19 releases. Released Oct 09, 2012

The classic tactical turn-based combat returns in this modern re-imagining of X-COM: UFO Defense.

Saved the world, but Deafed at the same time.

SwaBxTHExDeck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By SwaBxTHExDeck

Just completed classic ironman today after completing the final mission. However once the final cutscene ends it cut to another scene of all the nations dropping out and gives me a defeat screen. Not even a achievement for my worries (1st time clearing the game). I might as well just try impossible.

Edit: "Defeated" that's what I get for complaining late at night.

BisonHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By BisonHero
    @SwaBxTHExDeck This happened to my friend on Normal Ironman. I have thus far been able to beat Normal without this bug. It might just affect some Ironman saves.
    PerryVandell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By PerryVandell

Just another reason why playing XCOM with Ironman on seems insane to me. Waiting for a major patch before I step into that territory.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.