The Best Videogame of all Times is Back

#1 Edited by Seppli (10251 posts) -

Media Blowout is happening today. Guess more coverage will hit all over the place. 'Til then, here's the Gametrailers video on it. Firaxis is going to pull this one off. Stocked. Hyped. Excitement Factor 100+1!

P.S. Opened this thread since the other one will be subject to closure due to the F*-word in the title. The hype must not be stopped.

#2 Posted by Ravenlight (8040 posts) -

Can't play the vid without going to the GT site. Any chance that there's a YT vid up yet?

#3 Posted by Video_Game_King (36062 posts) -

Fire Emblem 4 is getting a remake? YOU BETTER BRING THIS ONE OUT OF JAPAN, NINTENDO. (Or at least delay it until I can actually read Japanese.)

#4 Posted by GozerTC (456 posts) -

@Video_Game_King said:

Fire Emblem 4 is getting a remake? YOU BETTER BRING THIS ONE OUT OF JAPAN, NINTENDO. (Or at least delay it until I can actually read Japanese.)

Har har. Though I do agree Fire Emblem is cool. :)

As for XCOM I can't wait to learn more! Specifically I want to see how the "no AP" system works especially for counter fire. Or does everyone get to counterfire no matter what? Hmm...

#5 Posted by BRich (431 posts) -

Braid sequel!?

#6 Edited by AhmadMetallic (18955 posts) -

Nah, Max Payne 3 is not looking too great. 
Also you need to take it easy on the hyping threads. I thought I was a mad hypster (get it?), but you take the [lie] cake.

#7 Posted by Wuddel (2079 posts) -

Man looks pretty good. I hope it is as deep as the original.

#8 Edited by BrockNRolla (1702 posts) -

I loved X-com growing up. Terror from the Deep was one of my favorite games despite its brutal difficulty. My only fear is that this will bleed into an arcady feel, but I'm actually quite excited for this game's potential.

#9 Posted by WilltheMagicAsian (1544 posts) -

The fact that they're using Xbox 360 footage makes me worried. I hope the PC gets good treatment.

#10 Posted by Enigma777 (6057 posts) -

Where is it? I don't see it?!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.