Time of launch

#1 Posted by ElPolloDiablo (12 posts) -

Does anyone know what time they are going to Launch the game on steam? I am guessing midnight but would it be LA or New York...

#2 Posted by Enns (360 posts) -

This timer was posted on the 2K forum.

#3 Posted by CaLe (3983 posts) -

12am EST I believe.

#4 Posted by ElPolloDiablo (12 posts) -

Perfect! Thanks allot.

#5 Posted by BoG (5189 posts) -

That countdown clock can't be correct. If it is, then I'm not sleeping tonight, because the game will be released at 9 Mountain. YESSSS.

#6 Posted by Jams (2961 posts) -

anyone else get xcom from amazon? It says it's gonna unlock tonight at 9pm (pst?). Then I'll have to download the file :(

#7 Posted by BaneFireLord (2935 posts) -

I am so glad I don't have classes tomorrow.

#8 Posted by Zuldim (288 posts) -

@BaneFireLord said:

I hate you. So much.

Have fun!

#9 Posted by BoG (5189 posts) -

@BaneFireLord said:

I don't have classes all week. This may be the first time in the history of the universe that the education gods and the gaming gods were in agreement.

#10 Posted by Brodehouse (9949 posts) -

I don't work tomorrow. Yay

#11 Posted by Mister_V (1285 posts) -

I hate you all. We have to wait till Friday for this in the UK :(

#12 Posted by RollingZeppelin (1973 posts) -

I dont think I'll be able to play this until Wednesday. I'm too busy tomorrow to stay up past 1am and I have a test on Wednesday. poop

I guess it's kind of good since if it released at 12am here, I'd be tempted to stay up to try it out, at which point I'd probably get addicted and stay up till 5am which would be bad news bears for tomorrow.

#13 Posted by Bandit_Fox (143 posts) -

@Zuldim: I'll second that. JEALOUS!

#14 Posted by Labman (288 posts) -

It is time...yes?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.