Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

XCOM: Enemy Unknown

Game » consists of 19 releases. Released Oct 09, 2012

The classic tactical turn-based combat returns in this modern re-imagining of X-COM: UFO Defense.

Unable to target any enemies?

gonzotgreat23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Has anyone else run into a problem where halfway through a mission all of a sudden none of your squad are allowed to shoot anyone? I was in the middle of a rescue civilians mission and after having no problems killing the first half of the aliens, none of my characters would target anyone and I couldn't shoot. Just a weird glitch or have other people ran into this? I ended up force closing the game and losing half a dozen mission since my last save.

buft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 4

yes, use your buttons on screen that lets you change to the next agent, usually this bug happens when you discover a gaggle of enemies in a map after making your move but before you spend the second action point, in the most extreme cases i had to simply end my turn.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.