BBBEeewwwwwww

#4 Posted by Marz (5646 posts) -

that's pretty funny to be honest.

#5 Posted by Brodehouse (9640 posts) -

BWAAAAAAAAP

#6 Posted by Kazona (3060 posts) -

That was pretty good.

#7 Posted by crusader8463 (14415 posts) -

Funny, but it made me sad at the same time to see the excuses that average joe gamer gave for ignoring the game.

#8 Posted by Zuldim (288 posts) -

@crusader8463 said:

Funny, but it made me sad at the same time to see the excuses that average joe gamer gave for ignoring the game.

To be fair, if I went into a Gamestop (or other game store), specifically wanting to get a game, and an employee started telling me I should buy a sixty dollar game right there on the spot which I'd never heard of before, I'd probably make up an excuse and go look it up, not just buy it.

It's an awesome video though, and Jake Soloman is genuinely funny.

#9 Posted by YoThatLimp (1883 posts) -

I feel like Jake could be the Cliffy B or strategy games. The guy has a ton of personality.

#10 Posted by GERALTITUDE (2990 posts) -

Jake is so awesome. He always comes across as real and funny.

#11 Posted by EthanielRain (779 posts) -

There are some really funny lines in there. "Your soliders are out there, they're dying because of decisions you made, you're crying, you feel terrible about yourself...sound like a good time?"

#12 Posted by BlindRapture (106 posts) -

I love Jake Solomon if for no other reason than he's so passionate about his game.

#13 Posted by Grimhild (721 posts) -

Hah! Awesome...

#14 Posted by Ares42 (2590 posts) -

@YoThatLimp said:

I feel like Jake could be the Cliffy B or strategy games. The guy has a ton of personality.

Watching all the pre-release stuff for X-com I've sorta got the same feeling. It sounds sorta creepy, but I can't help but think he's gonna be one to watch for the future. Guess it depends on if his games deliver or not, but if they do I wouldn't be surprised if his name will become common knowledge within the gaming community.

#15 Posted by coakroach (2488 posts) -

Games... power

#16 Posted by moffattron9000 (351 posts) -

@rebgav said:

@YoThatLimp said:

I feel like Jake could be the Cliffy B or strategy games.

He probably doesn't own as many naked-anime-girl-covered-in-slimes t-shirts though.

I could get behind a kickstarter to remedy that

#17 Edited by CornBREDX (4855 posts) -

Ok. That was clever. 

Those people are idiots. I guess that made it funnier, though.

#18 Posted by jakob187 (21645 posts) -

I want to punch every person who turned that game down directly in their oral fuck hole.

#19 Posted by Tennmuerti (8013 posts) -

It was kinda awkward for the first minute imo. But after that it was actually entertaining.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.