Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

XCOM: Enemy Unknown

Game » consists of 19 releases. Released Oct 09, 2012

The classic tactical turn-based combat returns in this modern re-imagining of X-COM: UFO Defense.

Who is looking forward to having fun in this game

• 66 results
    breadfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#51  Edited By breadfan

Just played the demo on Steam. Totally going to be picking this up.

Avatar image for deactivated-630479c20dfaa
    deactivated-630479c20dfaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

aslong as I don't have to communicate with the fake german scientist too much. Then sure.Actually I don't want to talk with anyone in mah base, I just want to manage shit.

Mercer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Mercer

All my Rookies are going to be named "FNG" so my squad can distance themselves from the dying rookies. And when the rookies become veterans of the unit, then my team will actually start calling him/her by his/her name lol

Cobra_Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Cobra_Kai

Dudes I am pumped! .. .yea! game looks to be streamlines/simplified alot since ufo, but 60% sure it`s for the better

really bummed out about microsoft slapping me in the face by holding off the xbox demo till launch, certifaction whatever they wanna cal it, my xbox is making me feel like I am in an abusive relationship...

but hey that just leaves more spare time to finish the original again (come on psilab! ) so I`ll live, possibly..

fullmetal5550

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#55  Edited By fullmetal5550

I am. I plan on naming every soldier after a person I know and if that soldier dies I will mourn them as if they died in real life.

Funkydupe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Funkydupe

The Solomon show continues.

Mercer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Mercer

@Funkydupe: "You could be playing for like 10 hours and lose this game.....it doesn't sound like fun when i say it like that, but it is..."

LOL oh god my sides hurt from laughing

Avatar image for abebrohamlincon
    AbeBroHamLincon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By AbeBroHamLincon

Jake is my new favorite developer :-) also i kinda want to move me and my family to Baltimore lol.

Freki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#59  Edited By Freki

Probable been a decade since I last dreamt of a game.. but I did X-COM and I really can't wait to play it.. :)

AbeBroHamLincon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By AbeBroHamLincon

Ya this is the first games sense SC2 that i have really bean exited about. before that maybe HL2. its a good thing im off Tuesday :-)

Sackmanjones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#61  Edited By Sackmanjones

Resident evil 6, Xcom and Dishonored. My hands are full! Thank god for early November birthdays

Sanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Sanity

@Sackmanjones said:

Resident evil 6, Xcom and Dishonored. My hands are full! Thank god for early November birthdays

Your getting RE6 after all the shit thats been said about it? I take it your invested in the story enough to suffer the actual gameplay? Not pressing, just curious as theres been very few good things said about it.

Sackmanjones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#63  Edited By Sackmanjones
    @dudy80 already have it and really like it. It's very hard for me not to play a resident evil game. It's been my favorite series since the time I got my ps1
    DeShawn2ks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By DeShawn2ks

@Sackmanjones said:

Your hands are full? Right now I am staring at L.A. Noire the complete edition, Borderlands 2, RE6, Darksiders 2. Then next week the new ME3 multiplayer content, Dishonored, XCOM. Then after that it is Hitman and AC3. I am getting stressed just thinking about it all. My girlfriend is gonna be pissed.

AbeBroHamLincon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By AbeBroHamLincon

22hrs 40 min the game will be in my hands :-)

MegaLombax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By MegaLombax

@dudy80 said:

@Sackmanjones said:

Your getting RE6 after all the shit thats been said about it? I take it your invested in the story enough to suffer the actual gameplay? Not pressing, just curious as theres been very few good things said about it.

Maybe play the actual game rather than concluding from what has been said about the game? I've seen some positive feedback on the game, so its not unanimously bad I'd say. I'm going to give it a shot too. Maybe if it didn't carry the Resident Evil name, the game would've received less heat. That was my impression anyways.

On the topic of XCom though, I'm very much looking forward for this game. I've never played the original Xcom, so I dont know what to expect. From the previews and such, there seems to be quite a substantial amount to be dealt with in game, so I'm hoping it wont be too overwhelming. But it looks to be good fun!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.