Would it be crazy if I.....

#1 Posted by bunnymud (703 posts) -

.....bought the XBox version as well? I am fine the the PC version, it's just that I feel like I NEED a console version as well.

#2 Posted by Mustachio (241 posts) -

Nobody is going to stop you, but yeah, that does seem a little crazy. Maybe buy an Xbox wired controller instead if you're really pining for a pad experience?

#3 Posted by bunnymud (703 posts) -

It's not that....I want to have two games going at once!

#4 Posted by Terramagi (1159 posts) -

Yes, that is insane.

This is coming from somebody who has two copies of The Orange Box.

#5 Posted by Akeldama (4216 posts) -

I have like 5 copies of Resident Evil 4, 2 copies of Dark Souls, Three copies of Street Fighter IV and too many copies of Half Life 2 to count.

#6 Posted by david3cm (635 posts) -

@bunnymud said:

It's not that....I want to have two games going at once!

...Then start another game on pc and make a new save slot?

#7 Posted by Linkster7 (1002 posts) -

Yes this is over the line crazy, I Don't see a good reason for this.

Motion Declined

#8 Edited by Terramagi (1159 posts) -

@Akeldama said:

I have like 5 copies of Resident Evil 4, 2 copies of Dark Souls, Three copies of Street Fighter IV and too many copies of Half Life 2 to count.

I forgot about Dark Souls, fuck.

Point stands though. That was a content upgrade, and I was hedging a bet on mods fixing those technical problems. It paid off. This, conversely, is either "I want to play two games at the same time because I have psionic powers so I can use my hands to play on one system and my mind to play the other" insanity or "I want two save slots" which you already have, and paying 60 dollars because you don't want to see "Game 1" turned to "Game 2".

#9 Posted by Akeldama (4216 posts) -

@Terramagi said:

@Akeldama said:

I forgot about Dark Souls, fuck.

Point stands though. That was a content upgrade, and I was hedging a bet on mods fixing those technical problems. It paid off. This, conversely, is either "I want to play two games at the same time because I have psionic powers so I can use my hands to play on one system and my mind to play the other" insanity or "I want two save slots" which you already have, and paying 60 dollars because you don't want to see "Game 1" turned to "Game 2".

I simply wanted to be able to play Dark Souls everywhere I went. I spend a lot of time at school with my gaming laptop in between classes (today for example, I will be playing XCOM and/or Dishonored in my 3 hour break).

#10 Posted by bunnymud (703 posts) -

/tiptoes away to Gamestop

#11 Posted by prestonhedges (1965 posts) -

This viral marketing is getting out of hand.

#12 Posted by oraknabo (1426 posts) -

I got it on 360 and will eventually get a steam copy on sale, but I don't see the point in getting both at launch.

#13 Posted by notdavid (758 posts) -

Yes. And I have 3 copies of Metal Gear Solid 3.

#14 Posted by Xpgamer7 (2343 posts) -

wait for the price drop. If you want two games going, I'm sure the modding community can help soon or have a raw fix for now.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.