Attention Canadians + Mexicans intending to pre-order Xenoblade:

#1 Posted by xyzygy (10078 posts) -

Apparently, when Nintendo said that they were bringing the game to North America (via pre-order only) in April, they were only speaking of the US. They clarified about just what countries a week later: 

http://wii.nintendolife.com/news/2011/12/xenoblade_chronicles_is_coming_to_canada_too 

There is no exact date or distributor set for Canada yet so we just have to wait to see where exactly we can order it from. Although it is still Spring 2012 so hopefully not long after the US version. It's a good thing I found this out too, I was going to go into Gamestop and pre-order a copy. Now this will prevent me from looking like a uninformed ass. 

For our friends south of the American border, Mexico is getting the game as well!

#2 Edited by Aetheldod (3735 posts) -

Of course we are ... Mexico is part of North America you silly :3

Edit: Ok , I sound like a ungratefull smart ass :/ thanks for the heads up duder

#3 Edited by xyzygy (10078 posts) -
@Aetheldod: I know lol, I just wasn't sure if people would recognize that they didn't include Canada and Mexico when they say "April 2012". Just wanted to make sure everyone knew because this game NEEDS to sell.
#4 Posted by MikkaQ (10344 posts) -

Maybe if they sold it in a friggin' store, I'd actually impulse buy it like I wanna. But as soon as I got to enter a credit card I start thinking about what else that money can do and that's no good. My rational mind isn't going to let me buy Wii games again haha.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.