Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Xenoblade Chronicles

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Jun 10, 2010

An RPG developed by Monolith Soft, for Wii and New Nintendo 3DS. Two great civilizations that live on the vast bodies of slain deities have been at war for aeons, and now with the development of a dangerous superweapon, things are finally coming to a head.

How long is this game holly crap.

bcooper21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I love jrpgs but this game seems super long almost too long im 20 hours in just go too colony 6 and from what i under stand im not even 1/4 and i put 20 hours in so your telling me this is a 100 plus hour game i think its too much 20 hours in im starting feel bored combat is not changed and it just use ever ability when its up does not matter how. Im not sure if i could go another 50 hours in this.

Darji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love jrpgs but this game seems super long almost too long im 20 hours in just go too colony 6 and from what i under stand im not even 1/4 and i put 20 hours in so your telling me this is a 100 plus hour game i think its too much 20 hours in im starting feel bored combat is not changed and it just use ever ability when its up does not matter how. Im not sure if i could go another 50 hours in this.

It takes you like 50 hours. But one Tip. Do not do all these meaningless MMO like fetch quests. Just follow the main story line and if you are to low level do these side missions.

BeachThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 30

#3  Edited By BeachThunder

Holly Crap would be a really unfortunate name...

bcooper21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By bcooper21

I find if i dont do all fetch quests i can win im bad at jrpg's. Not sure because i played Ni No Kuni no issues did alot side stuff never got bored.

Darji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I find if i dont do all fetch quests i can win im bad at jrpg's. Not sure because i played Ni No Kuni no issues did alot side stuff never got bored.

Ni no Kuni even I think it is a really boring game had much better sidequests than Xenoblade. And Xenoblade is not that hard. I think you should be fine by not doing all of these 600+ sidequests. Just do the Colony ones.

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

@bcooper21: The game can take 50 hours, or over 100 if you want to do as many quests as you can.

bcooper21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ill try doing only colony quests then how many are there is it just 6 and 9 because i already did almost all in 9.

Avatar image for mariachimacabre
    MariachiMacabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Holly works really hard get off her back.

GERALTITUDE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By GERALTITUDE

God damn this stupid game and its 100 dollar price tag...

:(

Darji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

God damn this stupid game and its 100 dollar price tag...

:(

That is why I love digital games these days: But yeah the US prices are terrible. In Germany oyu can still get it for 50-70 euro.

JZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By JZ

About 70 hours too long. I've beaten ever ps1 and ps2 JRPG there is and I fucking hate this game.

It's by far the most boring/uninteresting game I've ever played.

Klei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

I... have a confession to make. After 20 hours, I dropped out of the game. I couldn't bear hearing THIS IS THE POWER OF THE MONADO even once more. I took the disc out and... sold it. Along with Pandora's Tower and Last Story.

I truly only miss Pandora's Tower.

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

@klei: You gave up really early, didn't you?

Superkenon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@bcooper21: You will never be lacking in quests in Xenoblade. I feel like they designed it with an over-abundance of tasks just so you could be free to pick and choose what you want to do. Just don't do the ones that don't look like fun to you, and proceed through the game by your own whim.

Personally, I had fun with the quests, but even I would decide I'd been in one place long enough, and move on. I just made sure I hit all the time-sensitive ones marked with a clock.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.