Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Xenoblade Chronicles

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Jun 10, 2010

An RPG developed by Monolith Soft, for Wii and New Nintendo 3DS. Two great civilizations that live on the vast bodies of slain deities have been at war for aeons, and now with the development of a dangerous superweapon, things are finally coming to a head.

Is my game messed up???

7rigg3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By 7rigg3r

I just beat the game yesterday (awesome game btw) but i have noticed that in my new game plus i am unable to change my skill links. I am at the beginning of the game, just now leaving colony 9 with reyn and shulk, and I want to move skill links around but the options is not there. Do I have to wait till later in the game of is something not right?????

Dixavd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Dixavd

I thought the option became available during/around Tephra Cave/Bionis Leg but I may be wrong about that. I feel like I remember the tutorial appearing after Shulk's see-the-future ability is introduced as a battle mechanic.

But I haven't finished Xenoblade yet so I can't talk about the New Game + stuff.

Avatar image for video_game_king
    Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

#4  Edited By Video_Game_King

You beat me by a day. Congratulations. Anyway, yea, I'm sure it's going to be introduced later, since I don't remember the Affinity stuff happening immediately.

7rigg3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By 7rigg3r

Thanks all you were right, as soon as I 1 hit killed the boss at the end of Tephra Cave I got it. It had been a while (70+ hours) so I couldn't remember when I got it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.