When does this become fun? I'll tell you where I'm at.

#1 Edited by dungbootle (2428 posts) -

I'm currently on the Leone Telethia boss. Now, the game is fine so far I suppose, but it definitely hasn't been grabbing me and I haven't been especially enjoying myself. Does it pick up significantly at some point, or should I call in that this just isn't for me?

As of this post I actually haven't played for a few months. I just wanna know if it's worth continuing for someone who hasn't really liked it so far.

#2 Posted by Sinusoidal (1823 posts) -

Probably not. If the characters, combat and exploration haven't appealed to you yet, I can't foresee see any of them endearing themselves to you in the future. They're pretty much what the whole game is about. There are some wild, though thoroughly anime-cliche, story twists towards the end of the game.

#3 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

There's a pretty big plot twist coming up. I'll just say that.

#4 Posted by SgtSphynx (1572 posts) -
@Video_Game_King: Yeah, but if you don't see it coming, I feel you're willfully ignorant.
#5 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

@SgtSphynx:

I actually remember seeing it coming, but tossing it the hell out for being too stupid. Trust me: it's still pretty easy to be surprised by it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.