Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Xenoblade Chronicles

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Jun 10, 2010

An RPG developed by Monolith Soft, for Wii and New Nintendo 3DS. Two great civilizations that live on the vast bodies of slain deities have been at war for aeons, and now with the development of a dangerous superweapon, things are finally coming to a head.

Your Letter Writing Campaign Paid Off: Xenoblade: Chronicles Is Coming to America [UPDATED]

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

#201  Edited By Hailinel

@RichieJohn said:

We've still got Last Story coming next year so hopefully the US will get that too.

I'm still hoping for Trauma Team in Europe! Probably not going to happen now.

Trauma Team is a great game, but unfortunately, the lack of an official Atlus subsidiary in Europe really screws with the possibility of a European release of any of their games.

RichieJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 9

#202  Edited By RichieJohn

@Hailinel said:

@RichieJohn said:

We've still got Last Story coming next year so hopefully the US will get that too.

I'm still hoping for Trauma Team in Europe! Probably not going to happen now.

Trauma Team is a great game, but unfortunately, the lack of an official Atlus subsidiary in Europe really screws with the possibility of a European release of any of their games.

It's a pain in the ass! Nintendo published all the Trauma Centre games so I was really expecting it.

When I finally get a working PC I'll try playing it on Dolphin.

WickedCobra03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 8

#203  Edited By WickedCobra03

Will buy week 1. Even if it is a limited release Gamestop exclusive, I will mark down a preorder just so I can get my hands on a Wii. Thank god nintendo announced this because come christmas break I was going to start working on soft modding my Nintendo Wii a little more to accept import discs as well!

Avatar image for deactivated-5c7ea8553cb72
    deactivated-5c7ea8553cb72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

@Cynical_Gamer said:

One of those overrated JRPGs of all time.

So "one of those" indicating a commonality in overrated RPG's, and this being no different than the rest and then "of all time" indicating that it is the most overrated?

I don't mean to pick on you or anything, but I must say that when I saw this, I did quite the double-take.

Michaelblack18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#205  Edited By Michaelblack18

Absolutely great nintendo budged and is giving us this,now give us the last story that looks absolutely amazing for a wii game id pick that or xenoblade or skyward sword as the games of the year wise for the wii if both xenoblade and the last story came here this year as well

sickVisionz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#206  Edited By sickVisionz

I hope people actually go out and buy this game. It will be a sad day if this comes out and tanks, showing that Nintendo knew exactly what they were talking about then they initially chose not to release it.

BBQBram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#207  Edited By BBQBram

Operation Rainfall? Sounds about right for a bunch of JRPG fans.

sopachuco13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#208  Edited By sopachuco13

I already bought the European version! They should have sped up the process. I doubt I'm the only one who bought a European version, which is going to effect the American sales.

sopachuco13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#209  Edited By sopachuco13

@kevingadd said:

I really hope they don't replace the awesome British voice acting with new recordings by American actors. It was so refreshing to hear voices that didn't sound anything like the five or six overused actors we hear in every video game (even if I really do think Nolan North and Liam O'Brien are both great voice actors).

Oh man, I disagree! I really don't enjoy the European voices. I have finally come to understand why localization is needed!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.