Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Xzibit

Character » appears in 5 games

The versatile Xzibit has portrayed a vicious street fighter, a football player, and a pimper of rides.

Voice actor?

Deusoma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Deusoma

I've never run into this before, so I'm not sure how to handle it. This page is about Xzibit the character, not Xzibit the person. It's fine and dandy that it lists games like Def Jam or Pimp My Ride where Xzibit is a playable character, but I'm not sure what to do with the Riddick games. Escape from Butcher Bay doesn't feature Xzibit the character, it features Xzibit the real person providing the voice for Abbott the character. There doesn't seem to be a person page for Xzibit, so I'm not sure whether I should remove the Riddick games or not.

Meowayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By Meowayne

Yo dawg I herd you don't like xzibit as a game character so we put the voice of xzibit into a non-xzibit game so you can listen to xzibit without having to look at him.

LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 36

#3  Edited By LordAndrew

I've removed the Riddick games from the page. If he provides voices, then he should have a person page and be properly credited.

TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By TwoOneFive

he totally deserves credit somewhere, he did a great job in escape from butcher bay. 

Endogene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Endogene
    TwoOneFive said:
    "he totally deserves credit somewhere, he did a great job in escape from butcher bay. "
    Well if he is credited for working on that game than his person page should be attached to it. What happened here is that someone added the Xzbit character to the game which unless you see him pimping up riddicks ride somewhere in the game should not be attached to it.
    Drebin_893

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By Drebin_893

**Ghetto Bird sound**

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.