Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Yakuza 3

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Feb 26, 2009

Sega's Yakuza series moves to the PlayStation 3 for its third installment, bringing all the comically brutal beat-em-up gameplay, Japanese RPG storytelling and various mini-games with it.

How many hours is it?

Devil240Z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Devil240Z

This game ended up in my plie of shame and I am wondering if I should try to finish it before getting Yakuza 4.  

I love the game but god it has some Metal Gear Solid levels of exposition. 

donchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By donchipotle

It depends on how much side shit you do. But it can be banged out in like 15 hours.

dabe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By dabe

Well, I took around 120 but it's my favourite game of last year and I played the proverbial shit out of it.

For a decent, story focused, runthrough, I'd say 15-20 hours max. Although you'll miss out on some of the fluff around the edges that makes this game so enjoyable (although Yak 4 will no doubt have most of it in there as well).

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.