Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Yakuza 3

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Feb 26, 2009

Sega's Yakuza series moves to the PlayStation 3 for its third installment, bringing all the comically brutal beat-em-up gameplay, Japanese RPG storytelling and various mini-games with it.

Most brutal heat moves to date?

Avatar image for killroycantkill
    killroycantkill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By killroycantkill

I bought Yakuza 3 yesterday and I am a couple hours into it. But man, I remeber some of the Heat finishers to be brutal in the first two games but this game just takes the top spot. My personal two favorites are Suplexing a guys spine onto a railing and takeing a baseball bat, first smashing a guys kneecaps then while hes is on the ground just homerun swing the bat to his face. 

Anyone else think that these are a step up from the last game? Or do you guys have any favorites?
    asurastrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By asurastrike

Waiting for my copy from Amazon. :(

Snail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#3  Edited By Snail

I played the demo and it sucked really badly.

I never understood what people liked so much about this game, it looks ugly and plays horribly.

scarace360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By scarace360
    i really like it its really fun and the reason the game looks bad comparied to other games is the game is old. Its been out in japan for a while now and plus YAKUZA 4 is coming soon.
    vidiot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By vidiot
    @Snail said:
    " I played the demo and it sucked really badly.  I never understood what people liked so much about this game, it looks ugly and plays horribly. "
    @scarace360 said:
    " i really like it its really fun and the reason the game looks bad compared to other games is the game is old. Its been out in japan for a while now and plus YAKUZA 4 is coming soon.
    "
    I find it ridiculous that this thread asks a simple question about "what your favorite heat finisher is", and it only takes two comments before it's derailed into complaining about it's graphics.
    That's like making a thread about what's your favorite ice cream, and then have someone complain that they tried eating dessert once and didn't like it.

Here's a thread that's more suited to express your opinion of the demo's graphics. Here's another one. Your opinion is absolutely valid, but please don't hijack other people's threads.

And to answer the actual question: Anything that involves a gulf club.
    yakov456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By yakov456
    @Snail said:
    " I played the demo and it sucked really badly.  I never understood what people liked so much about this game, it looks ugly and plays horribly. "
    People who liked the game, me included, are glad you don't understand. Please go back to playing some COD.
    Snail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#7  Edited By Snail
    @yakov456 said:
    " @Snail said:
    People who liked the game, me included, are glad you don't understand. Please go back to playing some COD. "
    Stop right there, accuse me of anything but that. I love Katamari games, Deadly Premonition, Noby Noby Boy and I recently began playing Pokémon yellow on my Gamboy color, so your argument is invalid... asshole.
    yakov456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By yakov456

I guess we are on the same level then, because I think those games are shit, talking about looking ugly and playing horribly. Come on chief. The only difference is I didn't go into a thread of "how big can you get your katamari" and go on about how I can't stand the game......asshole.

Avatar image for killroycantkill
    killroycantkill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 13

#9  Edited By killroycantkill

Yeah so heat moves... pretty awesome right... God fourms suck LOL.

ZombieHunterOG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By ZombieHunterOG
    @Killroycantkill said:
    " Yeah so heat moves... pretty awesome right... God fourms suck LOL. "
    lol  

i like the nunchuck one you, lay a bruce lee style whoop ass down 
    ryuken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#11  Edited By ryuken

I just got this game last night cause game crazy is going out of business and they have everything 20% off so I figured what the hell. I like it, the Heat moves are sick, I'm taking care of orphans and kicking ass with a couch. (and its funny how great this game looks while knowing that yakuza 4 will be out in a matter of weeks)
    Mrnitropb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#12  Edited By Mrnitropb

The bootstomp, ...er Deck Shoes stomp to the face from the GL was bad enough. It gets worse?

yevinorion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

#13  Edited By yevinorion

My fave is the cigarette one (if you haven't gotten it yet, just keep playing IF7). Second to that is the Ultimate Mastery for getting your Essence to lvl 10. Super Ultimate Pimp Slap FTW!!!

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

#14  Edited By musubi

So many bad-ass ones but... uh.    One of my favs is using the portable grill to burn the guys face.  LOL!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.