Should the name of the page be changed now?

#1 Posted by MooseyMcMan (10479 posts) -

Now that "Ryu ga Gotoku of the End" is being released in the west as Yakuza: Dead Souls, should the name of the page be changed? All the other ones released outside of Japan have the corresponding "Americanized" name.

Actually, I think it should be, but I don't have the power to do so. I just thought I would bring this to the attention of the masses. Because so many people are on the forum for this game so often. All the time. Constantly. Now I'm just rambling.

At the very least Yakuza: Dead Souls needs to be an alias for the game. Probably just Dead Souls too. Again, not things I can change.

#2 Posted by Landon (4130 posts) -

I think so. This is an English website, we can use the Japanese name as an alias.

#3 Posted by abdo (1037 posts) -

Indeed. Someone has already put in a name change request in the forums, but the mods always take their sweet time with those.

#4 Posted by NekuSakuraba (7240 posts) -

Yep, I say we change it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.