Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Yaris

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Oct 10, 2007

A free Xbox Live Arcade advergame that allows players to control a Toyota Yaris through eight different worlds, attacking enemies and collecting coins.

Are there any other XBLA games that have been "de-listed"?

Hot_Karl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Hot_Karl

Jeff and Ryan referenced playing Yaris on the last bombcast, which got me thinking. Well, not about attempting to play the game. Luckily I purchased my Xbox 360 quite a few months after this game was removed from XBLA, so I didn't have a chance to "experience the magic", but I remembered a story from about a year and a half ago that came from Microsoft. They had mentioned that games whose sales/community was considered sparse & whose Metacritic score was not up to par, were to be given a six-month window or something, lest they be removed from XBLA.

But the only game that I can think of that fits this description is, well Yaris. Do you guys know if anything other games got the boot?

Bigandtasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Bigandtasty

According to this list, other delisted games include Double Dragon, EA's 2009 NFL fantasy football/draft tracking games, Lost Cities*, and Speedball 2: Brutal Deluxe. 

Quite the motley crew.

* (According to GB's wiki page on Lost Cities, it was removed due to licensing issues following the Activision Blizzard merge.)

Hot_Karl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Hot_Karl
    @Bigandtasty: 
    That is exactly what I was looking for. Thank you good sir!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.