Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Year Walk

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Feb 21, 2013

A 2D adventure game in which the player wanders the Swedish forest in an attempt to see the future, encountering folkloric creatures along the way.

Wow, this came out this year

Thoseposers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 15

No Caption Provided

Wow dudes, can you believe this game came out in 2013? It feels like so long ago that it was released that i was amazed that it did in fact come out this year.

I'm not much of a mobile person but i tried this out with headphones on and in the dark whenever i could and boy was it dripping with atmosphere, and while i may not have really liked the later game stuff i did enjoy the game on the whole and thinking back on it i appreciate it more.

It may not be GOTY material but it may sneak into your top 10. For those of you who haven't played it yet i say you should go check it out before the end of the year and you're done making your list and see how you feel about it! Considering what the game is about and what time of the year it is it's the right time to check it out.

Poonz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I had it on my phone and couldn't get into it. Just re-downloaded it this weekend gonna try to play through it when I have time.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.