No recent wiki edits to this page.
Yoostar 2, billed as "movie karaoke," is the Yoostar franchise's console debut, with the first game only being available as a standalone PC product. Unlike the original, a green screen is not required for Yoostar 2. The game uses the Kinect
for Xbox 360 and the PlayStation Eye
for PlayStation 3 to insert players into scenes from popular movies & television shows. Some scenes will have the player interacting with actors in the original production, while others will have two players replacing the actors from the scenes outright. Much like regular music karaoke, the lines of dialog are displayed onscreen for the player, and if they are unfamiliar with the scene, they can first choose to watch the unedited scene with the original actor. After a performance has been recorded, Yoostar 2 grades the player on their accuracy.
YooStar 2 will contain 80 different scenes from famous movies and TV shows, including:
- 300: This is Sparta! & Tonight we dine in hell!
- Along Came Polly: Me no estas too good.
- American Pie: Stifler's mom.
- Angels and Demons: A Vatican jet is standing by.
- Animal House: You're expelled!
- Apollo 13: Houston, we have a problem.
- Baby Mama: Here come yo' baby mama.
- Beverly Hills Cop: Herpes simplex 10.
- Blazing Saddles: I was born here, and I was raised here.
- The Blues Brothers: It's 106 miles to Chicago.
- Casablanca: Here's looking at you, kid.
- Coming to America: I want to tear you apart.
- CSI: Miami Season 3: Gator bait!
- Employee of the Month: Call an emergency staff meeting!
- Ferris Bueller's Day Off: Bueller? Bueller? Bueller?
- Forrest Gump: It's a household name.
- Frankenstein: It's Alive!
- Godfather: An offer he can't refuse.
- Grease: What's the matter – you afraid?
- The Hangover: One-man wolf pack. & Oh, Lord – it's Mike Tyson
- The Italian Job: I'm Handsome Rob.
- Karate Kid: Wax on, wax off
- Kick Ass: You lookin' at me? & Nobody's tried to be a superhero?
- Kindergarten Cop: It's not a tumor!
- Mad Men Season 1: Enjoying the company of women.
- Meet the Fockers: Look at this! & That weird shrine thing.
- Meet the Parents: Can you deal with that!
- The Mummy: Protect and watch over me.
- Norbit: I haven't touched your seat.
- The Nutty Professor: Dinner with the Klumps.
- The Princess Bride: Tale of the 6-fingered man.
- Rocky: What about my prime, Mick?
- Rocky Balboa: People see me, and they think of you.
- Shaun Of The Dead: Zombie Soundtrack
- Slap Shot: The finer points of hockey.
- The Spiderwick Chronicles: Jared meets Thimbletack
- Stark Trek: The Next Generation Season 3: Locutus of Borg: Resistance is futile.
- Star Trek: The Original Series Season 2: What killed these tribbles?
- Superman Returns: Superman saves an airplane
- The Terminator: I'll be back.
- Tropic Thunder: Agent Pecker on the line. & A sweet, cuddly, vicious little panda!
- Up in Smoke: Anybody got any coffee?
- The Wizard of Oz: Dorothy meets the Scarecrow.
- Along Came Polly – Rueben commits a dating foul
- Animal House – Toga! Toga!
- Forrest Gump – I know what love is
- CSI – Season 8, Episode 817 – I’m done being a rouge
- Beverly Hills Cop – We don’t drink on duty
- Kindergarten Cop – My dad is…
- The Hangover – What’s the last thing we remember?
- Meet the Fockers – I’m lookin’ and I’m likin’
- Hotel for Dogs – Keep your paws inside the vehicle
- Platoon – Make it out of here
- Meet the Parents – Practice proposal
- Kick-Ass – Why are you dressed like Kick-Ass?
- Superman Returns – No breaks!
- Fletch – John who?
- 300 – Spartans, prepare for glory!
- Zoolander – Derek’s ‘eugoogly’
- The Hangover – Am I missing a tooth?
- Forrest Gump – A bullet in the buttocks
- The Terminator – I love you, too, sweetheart
- The Good, The Bad and The Ugly – When you have to shoot, shoot
- The Godfather – Luca Brasi and Don Corleone
- Rocky 2 – I am a fighter
- The Terminator – You know your weapons
- Star Trek: Generations – I take it the odds are against us
- Beverly Hills Cop 2 – You’ve stolen this house
- Hot Fuzz - Everyone and heir mums
- Barney - The Rocket Song
- Hotel for Dogs - "Keep your paws inside the vehicle"
- The Spiderwick Chronicles - "Ride the griffin!"
- The Wizard of Oz - "Is that a witch?"
- The Wizard of Oz - "Toto didn't mean to"
Yoostar 2 scene performances can be viewed on the console or uploaded to Facebook. Players can also watch scenes recorded by others in the community, though these will be moderated before being made public.