What came first, the yoshi or the egg?

#1 Edited by MattyFTM (14328 posts) -

Theorize on this.

caption
caption
#2 Posted by Riddler (1528 posts) -

your mum

#3 Posted by brukaoru (5079 posts) -

The egg. Mario hit's a question block and Yoshi hatches from an egg in his first appearance.

#4 Edited by MattyFTM (14328 posts) -
brukaoru said:
The egg. Mario hit's a question block and Yoshi hatches from an egg in his first appearance.
Damn you and your logic!!!!!!!
#5 Posted by Rowr (5474 posts) -
brukaoru said:
"The egg. Mario hit's a question block and Yoshi hatches from an egg in his first appearance.

"
ahah shutdown!
#6 Edited by brukaoru (5079 posts) -
@MattyFTM: I'm sorry. >_>
#7 Posted by RetroIce4 (4392 posts) -

T3h Egg!

#8 Posted by Benjamimmy (565 posts) -

wow, a case closed quick...but does that mean...the answer to 'what came first, the chicken or the egg?' has also been resolved? somebody hit a block and out popped  a chicken egg?!

#9 Posted by addictedtopinescent (3645 posts) -
KillaWolf13 said:
"wow, a case closed quick...but does that mean...the answer to 'what came first, the chicken or the egg?' has also been resolved? somebody hit a block and out popped  a chicken egg?!"
My head is now aching, I can't stand thinking that much.
Not on sathurday nights anyway
#10 Posted by MattyFTM (14328 posts) -
KillaWolf13 said:
"wow, a case closed quick...but does that mean...the answer to 'what came first, the chicken or the egg?' has also been resolved? somebody hit a block and out popped  a chicken egg?!"
The Chicken Vs. Egg was solved when Darwin came up with evolution. It's the egg. It would have come from something slightly less evolved than a chicken.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.