This is on sale on Amazon for the next 3 hours

#1 Posted by Shadow (4988 posts) -

I just ordered the 360 version for $16. It's almost 50% off and an amazing deal for what if the demo has anything to say about it, is the best trivia game ever. Hurry though, because the deal is already 27% claimed as I'm writing this, only 7 minutes after the sale started .

http://www.amazon.com/gp/goldbox/ref=cs_top_nav_gb27

#2 Posted by TheKing (844 posts) -

Worth every penny.

#3 Posted by JJOR64 (19098 posts) -

Damn.  If I wasn't low on cash right now, I would get it in a heart beat.

#4 Posted by SlightConfuse (3963 posts) -

just bought it, this is a steal.

#5 Posted by Redbullet685 (6107 posts) -
@JJOR64 said:
" Damn.  If I wasn't low on cash right now, I would get it in a heart beat. "
#6 Posted by OneKillWonder_ (1872 posts) -

I've been thinking about getting this, so thank you very much for pointing this out to me. $16? How can I afford NOT to get it?

#7 Posted by tracerace11 (289 posts) -

I bought it for $40, and it was worth all of that.  Get yourself a Fascist Fat-Mouth Fish!

#8 Posted by Wrighteous86 (3824 posts) -
@tracerace11 said:
" I bought it for $40, and it was worth all of that.  Get yourself a Fascist Fat-Mouth Fish! "
This.  YDKJ is totally worth full price, so if you all don't pick up the game now, I'll be a sad panda.
#9 Posted by Cameron (607 posts) -

It's deals like this that make me hate Amazon.ca so much. Why can't they offer any of the good things Amazon.com does?

#10 Edited by FlyingRat (1447 posts) -

I assume it's not region free though?

Edit: Looked it up and seems like it's not. Sucks, but hey.

#11 Posted by MisterDunlap (243 posts) -

Totally worth it. It's great sober and by yourself. Then play it with friends, and drunk. Best. Game. Ever.

#12 Posted by ssj4raditz (1125 posts) -

I really shouldn't have, but I did anyway!

#13 Posted by GlenTennis (3147 posts) -

All my friends hate video games.

#14 Posted by MightyDuck (1526 posts) -

Just picked up the PS3 version for $15.  Super psyched about that.  I had the old PS1 version of the game and loved it.

Is there any other "PS3ers" that would be willing to get some of the games in online?  I'm hesitant to play online with random people since I've heard many just ran through all the episodes to memorize the questions, etc.

#15 Posted by Shadow (4988 posts) -

It's 80% claimed now. If you want this already  amazingly cheap game at half price, now's your last chance.

#16 Posted by Shadow (4988 posts) -

And it's already shipped. Damn I love Amazon.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.