Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Yo-kai Watch 3

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Jul 16, 2016

The third numbered title in the Youkai Watch series takes place in the United States.

Youkai Watch 3 set in the US (new trailer)

edsone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 19

#1  Edited By edsone

Here in Japan the Youkai Watch fever hasn't died down yet. If anything is stronger than ever. Obviously Level 5 has plans to expand the fan base. Having set the next game in the US might have being an interesting choice for when it's released in the west. I'll be buying anyway. Some of the most fun I had with handhelds (and games in general) the last few years.

The trailer:

Avatar image for deactivated-640902c98a1cd
    deactivated-640902c98a1cd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Hope that means there'll be a quick turn-over rate.

Spoonman671

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

So this is pokemon that come out of watches instead of pokeballs, right?

wackojackman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@spoonman671: That's pretty much what I got out of watching the first 6 episodes... not sure how the games compare?

But it is insanely popular in Japan. The kids I teach here don't stop going on about it. I guess Pokemon can be associated with older generations now though, so makes sense the youngens are getting something "different".

edsone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

#5  Edited By edsone

@wackojackman: I highly recommend the games if you own a 3ds. It's all ages. The show however is for kids. Not that there's anything wrong in watching it. As you might have noticed there are plenty of adults who know the theme song.

Though it shares some concepts with pokemon it's quite unique and fun as well.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.