jemima87's Your Shape: Fitness Evolved (Xbox 360) review

• jemima87 wrote this review on .
  • This review received 2 comments

Best workout game out on the market right now

Ubisoft's Your Shape Fitness Evolved is without a doubt the best fitness game available on the market right now.

Using Kinect technology, this game really looks into what your looking to achieve out of your workout. With a number of different optons ranging from cardio, to muscle build, to slimming down or building stamina, Your Shape has a great workout waiting for you.

My personal aim was to build stamina so I entered all my details i.e height, weight, gender, how often i work out a week and then chose what mode of workout I wanted. I then proceeded to choose the length of time i wanted to work out, a small, medium or long work out and chose my level of difficulty.

What I liked about it the most was that it really made the most of the Kinect technology, you have to follow a trainer and you cannot proceed with the work out unless you are completely in sync with the trainer and are position correctly. Unlike the Wii, this isnt simply using a controller, it scans your entire body and ensures that you are doing the work out correctly.

Another mode I particularly likes was that you can have a mixture of work outs where you mix and match cardio and muscle build, so you can have an all around work out!

Be warned though this work out will have you breaking a sweat, particularly if you choose the harder modes!

Posted by JJWeatherman

I'd love to try this. If only I had a Kinect.

Posted by pancakemaster

Def. thinking of getting the game. The graphics are very artsy and the environment looks futuristic and cool :P