Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

ZEN Pinball

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released May 14, 2009

Zen Pinball is a downloadable pinball game simulator that features realistic physics and vibrant, intricate tables.

ZEN Pinball - New PSN game!

TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By TwoOneFive

I am a big pinball fan. Pinball computer games are usually fun. But this is just awesome, it has multiplayer! thats pretty badass dude. i can see this being pretty good competitively. 

OmegaPirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By OmegaPirate

Nice!! gonna check this one out

Diamond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Diamond

Made by the people that made Pinball FX on XBLA seemingly.  Looks like there's all new tables, which is cool.  I liked Pinball FX, but I feel the physics should have been more realistic (the developers said the physics were designed the way they were on purpose).  William's Pinball Hall of Fame on Wii (also coming to 360 at least in the future I've heard) does a much better job recreating the actual feel of pinball, and that one has authentic excellent tables (most of those tables having more features than the Pinball FX tables as well).

TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By TwoOneFive
    Diamond said:
    "Made by the people that made Pinball FX on XBLA seemingly.  Looks like there's all new tables, which is cool.  I liked Pinball FX, but I feel the physics should have been more realistic (the developers said the physics were designed the way they were on purpose).  William's Pinball Hall of Fame on Wii (also coming to 360 at least in the future I've heard) does a much better job recreating the actual feel of pinball, and that one has authentic excellent tables (most of those tables having more features than the Pinball FX tables as well)."
    yeah but it looks like it will be a pinball game that could take a long time to master, and has tons of ways to exploit it, making it ideal for competitive play online. 
    Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Al3xand3r

I like pinball but I can't find good ones. I mean, I can lose sometime in Windows Pinball 3D because the ball physics actually seem decently accurate and it's a fun enough table, but I bought Alien Crush Returns and I just can't get into it despite it having very good reviews. The ball just doesn't behave in fun ways imo. Is this from Unknown Worlds (nevermind, I see it's not)?

TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By TwoOneFive
    theMcNasty said:
    "It looks good, but I'm hoping the camera angle was for for demonstration purposes only.  I never liked pinball games where the camera follows the pinball."
    yeah they show the standard view in the trailer at one point. 

Avatar image for addictedtopinescent
    addictedtopinescent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looks awesome, Im also a huge pinball fan.

TobyD81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 29

#9  Edited By TobyD81

Definitely looking forward to this. I've played the hell out of Pinball FX and I love the work these guys did.

anzelm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#10  Edited By anzelm

This game has the potantial to be real fun.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.