Zeno Clash 2: Gameplay Trailer

#1 Posted by Animasta (14719 posts) -

The combat system looks pretty similar despite it being on a different engine. I mean it looks way more expanded (I'M GOING TO PILEDRIVE EVERYONE), but it still seems pretty close to the original.

Also, lots of crazy lookin crazy people (that guy at :38 is the creepiest)

no animasta though :(

#2 Posted by Miketakon (514 posts) -

PILEDRIVER!

#3 Posted by mtcantor (951 posts) -

This god damned game.

#4 Posted by Phatmac (5727 posts) -

Animasta better be in the game. :P

#5 Edited by ShaggE (6700 posts) -

Can't wait.

#6 Posted by Animasta (14719 posts) -

@phatmac: I didn't see any of the corwid of the free actually, hopefully they come back, because they were the best

#7 Posted by BeachThunder (12411 posts) -

Can't fucking wait for this; the first was amazing. I know he won't be back, but I miss Oxameter ;_;

Also, "You can't paint colours without Vaas"?

#8 Edited by Animasta (14719 posts) -

@beachthunder: which one was oxameter?

(also I think he said moths)

#9 Edited by BeachThunder (12411 posts) -

@animasta said:

@beachthunder: which one was oxameter?

(also I think he said moths)

The one that only walked in a straight line and thus ended up dying because he walked into a tree. He had a giant bowl (?) on his head.

#10 Posted by mrfluke (5341 posts) -

mann i forgot that they were making a sequel to this game, definitely picking this up

#11 Posted by Animasta (14719 posts) -

@beachthunder: well considering the area around... wherever golem was, there appear to be spirits of some kind?

therefore, the ghost of oxameter is clearly still floating in a straight line

#12 Edited by BeachThunder (12411 posts) -

@animasta said:

@beachthunder: well considering the area around... wherever golem was, there appear to be spirits of some kind?

therefore, the ghost of oxameter is clearly still floating in a straight line

:P I hope so. I just found that whole thing so fascinating; walking in a straight line became such an integral part of his identity that sidestepping a fatal obstacle ended up not being a viable option.

#13 Posted by AssInAss (2744 posts) -

The King of First Person Melee is back!

PILEDRIVER!

With co-op, which sounds like a great addition.

Zeno Clash was one of my favorite games of this gen with one of the most interesting twists. These games have the wildest character designs ever.

Looks like there's now juggling? And fist of the north star rage mode?

Some interesting new strategy elements in there, like mind control and environment interaction with what solar baby crib things?

#14 Posted by metalsnakezero (2342 posts) -

http://www.abload.de/img/paintcanvasguyzenoclasiqk8.gif

O_o I'm not going to sleep well tonight!

#15 Posted by Forcen (1855 posts) -

Looks great, golems face looks a bit different though.

#16 Posted by BeachThunder (12411 posts) -

#17 Posted by mrfluke (5341 posts) -

i love this series so much, Huge respect for those guys

anybody complaining about creativity in games should just point them to this fucking beautiful thing.

#18 Posted by ThomasG666 (154 posts) -

Nice! Really enjoyed the first one. Hope it'll be good.

#19 Posted by AssInAss (2744 posts) -

Oh god, aiming punches, roundhouse back kicks, so much more countering stuff, more wide linear level size, this is exactly what I would have wanted without ever knowing it.

Oh yeah, Giant Bomb staff are pretty hyped for this game :P

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.