Zeno Clash Ultimate Edition for XBLA

#1 Edited by MeatSim (10892 posts) -

Just got this in my Email from Atlus. Says it's coming in spring 2010.

Cool stuff, I bet Brad will be excited.
#2 Posted by ImperiousRix (2963 posts) -

Good, I really wanted to play this game.
#3 Posted by Diamond (8634 posts) -

Smart idea to port it.  The art style just turned off off too much on the PC version so I doubt I'll check this one out either.

#4 Posted by Milkman (16996 posts) -

This is fantastic. All of this is fantastic. Yes. 

If you guys haven't played Zeno Clash on the PC, you need to play it when it comes out for XBLA. The game is absolutely breathtaking. The art style gets so weird at points that it becomes almost disturbing and I absolutely love the game for that. The only complaint I have about the game is that the gun play sequences can get very tedious. But when the game sticks to it's first person brawling roots, it is fabulous.

#5 Posted by pause422 (6201 posts) -

Yeah the parts where they kinda force you to use guns is rather annoying, but I thought the same of Condemned 2 as well. Its a game made for the melee, and its really great and fun. Hopefully people check it out on XBL if they didnt already on the PC.

#6 Posted by Diamond (8634 posts) -
@Milkman said:
The art style gets so weird at points that it becomes almost disturbing and I absolutely love the game for that.
I got one glimpse of a humanoid with diaper rash and it disturbed me right out of ever buying the game.
#7 Posted by Milkman (16996 posts) -
@Diamond said:
" @Milkman said:
The art style gets so weird at points that it becomes almost disturbing and I absolutely love the game for that.
I got one glimpse of a humanoid with diaper rash and it disturbed me right out of ever buying the game. "
Oh yeah, it gets pretty great. I'm talking multiple nipples great.
#8 Posted by MeatSim (10892 posts) -

Yea my computer couldn't run this game. So I am excited I will get a chance to play this when it comes to XBLA.

#9 Posted by JJOR64 (19016 posts) -

I've heard great things about the PC version.  I will defiantly check out the XBLA version.

#10 Posted by Scooper (7881 posts) -

I'll definantly check out the demo when it hits. I was interested in the game when it hit Steam but never got around to playing it.

#11 Posted by Andorski (5341 posts) -

Nice.  Saw the CO-OP cover this game and it looked great.

#12 Posted by Bubahula (2197 posts) -

hazzzah! i always wanted to play this :D
#13 Posted by Red (5995 posts) -

Looks oresome. My craptop doesn't have quite as much of the specs required to play Zeno Clash, so I'll probably pick this up on XBLA.

#14 Posted by brooksee (234 posts) -

Can't wait for this.

#15 Posted by Forcen (1832 posts) -

Whoa, Atlus of all people. That was unexpected.
Good for all people that missed it on the PC.

#16 Posted by LordAndrew (14426 posts) -

I own the game on the PC, but have never played it because my computer sucks. I've seen some of the stuff that's in the game via Garry's Mod though, and it's some weird-ass shit. :D

#17 Posted by toast_burner (453 posts) -

will the new stuff get added on to the pc version as well?
#18 Posted by DarkShaper (1341 posts) -

If the co-op is any good I might need to but this again.

#19 Posted by Binman88 (3689 posts) -

Good time to buy it for PC, Steam has it on sale today :)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.