Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Zenonia 2: The Lost Memories

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Mar 29, 2010

A sequel to the original Korean mobile/iPhone action RPG, featuring four new main characters.

Eh... no desire to keep playing

Jayross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By Jayross

I don't know about this game. I liked the first Zenonia (never finished, but put 8 hours into it) but this game seems like the same old thing. I was thinking about getting Chaos Rings. Anyone have any opinions on this?

cspanick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By cspanick

I recommend Chaos Rings, the graphics are outstanding for the iphone and the gameplay is similar to that of final fantasys on the playstation.  The way the menus and control are implemented is perfect.

Sanryd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Sanryd

Chaos Rings is pretty awesome from what I've played so far, but for me, I just can't get into games like RPGs on the go. But I won't sit there and play it at home, so it's a lose-lose situation for me.

RainVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

#4  Edited By RainVillain

Chaos Rings is great, though beyond interface and battle system, it is closer to a dungeon crawler than a genuine Playstation era Final Fantasy game. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.