Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Feb 16, 2012

The Nonary Game continues in this sequel to Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors under the localized title of Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward.

3DS download size

Frampis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Frampis

I'm thinking of buying this game from the e-shop when it comes out in Europe tomorrow, but I only have the 2GB SD card that comes with the 3DS. Does anyone know how big the download is for this game? I can't seem to find that info anywhere in the e-shop.

NyxFe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By NyxFe

When you attempt to purchase something on the E-Shop it should show you the "blocks" required, as well as the blocks you currently have free. I can't get you the size since the game isn't available for download in NA. 

I will try to get the size off the Vita PSN when my vita finishes patching. 

Frampis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Frampis

@NyxFe: I'm definitely interested in hearing the Vita version's file size. It's probably indicative of the 3DS version.

NyxFe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By NyxFe

PSN says 1.3GB so you should be fine, assuming there is no weird file buffering. The game is mostly audio files so I can't imagine the 3DS would change the size.

Evan223

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Evan223

I downloaded it on to my 3DS and it's just over 3000 blocks if I remember correctly, I also have professor Layton and that was in the 4000's. I only have a 2gb memory card in my 3DS but thinking of getting a much larger one, does any one know how the data transfer from one SD card to another works only using one 3DS?

AndrewB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 16

#6  Edited By AndrewB

@Evan223 I've successfully moved data by simply copying it from one stick to another. I don't believe there's any trick to it, as long as the stick is formatted correctly (I think it's just FAT 32).

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.