Amazon Exclusive Pre-Order Bonus

#1 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19329 posts) -

Pre-order Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward and receive the exclusive bracelet from the series in one of three colors – red, blue or green. The bonus will be available in the product packaging. Offer valid when shipped and sold by Amazon.com. This offer will be extended to all existing pre-orders. Limit one per household. Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time.

Amazon link

I'd get this immediately... if I could. For now, this is only available for U.S.A. residents who pre-order through Amazon.

#2 Posted by Cathryn (545 posts) -

Thanks for the info! Hoping they put this out in other territories as well, particularly Canada!

#3 Posted by Coafi (1483 posts) -

This watch looks better than the first one they did that was red and blue. I hope this one is not as fragile as the first one.

#4 Edited by SlightConfuse (3963 posts) -

Yesss i wonder what happens if you do the sequence from the first game

edit: 3DS version does not seam t be up yet

#5 Posted by Ace829 (2083 posts) -

Sweet! I already had pre-ordered this through Amazon so this is great news!

#6 Edited by FluxWaveZ (19329 posts) -

Not really news, but NeoGAF post by Aksys man suggests that there might be hope for those hoping for this in Canada.

It's official, the watches will only be available on Amazon.com.

#7 Posted by SlightConfuse (3963 posts) -

Per orders are up for both. Get it now

#8 Edited by AndrewB (7587 posts) -

I missed out on that watch last time around. This time, I won't make the same mistake!

Anyone want to team up with me? I won't backstab you or anything.

#9 Edited by FluxWaveZ (19329 posts) -

@SlightConfuse said:

Per orders are up for both. Get it now

Huh?

Oh, never mind. You probably meantboth 3DS and the Vita. I was thinking both the U.S. and Canada.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.