Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Feb 16, 2012

The Nonary Game continues in this sequel to Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors under the localized title of Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward.

Getting the gold files

CaLe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By CaLe

I keep getting only the silver file when I open the safe in the first elevator escape room. I haven't changed the difficulty. I don't even know how to change it, so if it's on Easy I have no idea why it is because I didn't switch to Easy at any point. Yet I only seem to get the silver file from the safe.. Am I missing something here? I found all 3 memory cards before opening the safe, if that makes a difference. I think I accidentally got a card by hitting 0 on the elevator number pad. I dunno why that gave me a card but it did.

I can see the difficulty level in the pop-up menu, but I dunno if it's set to Hard or Easy. Easy is yellow and Hard is black. I'm sure it said that you start the rooms on Hard by default, and like I said, I didn't change anything or ask for too many hints or whatever. How do I get the gold file then?

BlackLagoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By BlackLagoon

It looks like you're on Easy by default. It appears to be a bug some people are experiencing, I think using the flowchart to restart the puzzle helped some.

CaLe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By CaLe

@BlackLagoon said:

It looks like you're on Easy by default. It appears to be a bug some people are experiencing, I think using the flowchart to restart the puzzle helped some.

I just started a new game and checked the difficulty. Easy is yellow before I even start doing anything. I didn't know there was a bug but I'll try what you suggested.

Edit: Yeah, I just restarted the room through the flowchart and now Hard is highlighted as yellow. I wonder what causes this. Anyway, thanks for letting me know about it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.