Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Feb 16, 2012

The Nonary Game continues in this sequel to Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors under the localized title of Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward.

Q room? (slight spoiler)

pdawg17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By pdawg17

I am at the part where I am supposed to enter the bomb 00 password but I've never been to the Q room...my flow chart looks complete but without the password the bomb goes off and the game is over...how do you "trigger" the Q room?

pdawg17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By pdawg17

@pdawg17 said:

I am at the part where I am supposed to enter the bomb 00 password but I've never been to the Q room...my flow chart looks complete but without the password the bomb goes off and the game is over...how do you "trigger" the Q room?

Well I just searched for the password online and entered it so at least I can move on...still don't understand how I am supposed to know that one on my own...

edder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#3  Edited By edder

@pdawg17: You get the 00 bomb password from Dio's ending.

Gaudeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Gaudeo

You get it in Dio's ending.

Superkenon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#5  Edited By Superkenon

You either didn't think to write it down at the time, or you haven't actually seen all the branches yet.

pdawg17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By pdawg17

Oh thanks for directing me to the right branch. I thought I must have missed it but had no idea what to go back to...I remembered seeing the other 3 and had written them down but somehow not only forgot to write down bomb 00 but I don't even remember him giving up that one at all. Now I can go back and check it out...thanks again...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.