How do you feel about them?

#1 Posted by seanbooker (205 posts) -

I typically don't mind. Sometimes they're funny if you didn't realize your about to get it and then you find out. Though they can be annoying when there's load of them in one game, like Kameo.

#2 Posted by Shocker (2339 posts) -

They are completely pointless. Though some of them are kinda funny.

#3 Posted by DarkHomer (67 posts) -
I hate all those damn Kameo 0 point achievements,,and the gutiar hero ones too hah
#4 Posted by Carmel_Chewy (323 posts) -

I think there should be on in each game, making fun of the player and a secret achievement.

#5 Posted by Gamer_152 (14077 posts) -

I don't mind them throwing them in, if they're secret achievements sometimes they can be like fun little easter eggs. However I think Command & Conquer 3 shows where you can really go too far with 0 point achievements.

#6 Posted by Bennyishere (1685 posts) -

I welcome all achievements no matter the size.

#7 Posted by Ice_Cold_Rayman (216 posts) -

Usually they're simple to attain, sometimes funny. I've little problem with them, as long as they're not overdone.

#8 Posted by sterbacblu (231 posts) -

I don't mind them, it puts some value on achievements.  At this point I've come to use achievements as sort of a to-do list in games and get some more enjoyment out of them, rather than just a way to get my point total higher.

#9 Posted by Kush (8889 posts) -

I don't really care one way or another. I even have my notifications turned off so I don't even know when I get achievements anymore.

#10 Posted by DarkHomer (67 posts) -
Kush said:
"I don't really care one way or another. I even have my notifications turned off so I don't even know when I get achievements anymore."
*GASP*
#11 Posted by SSbabel (1141 posts) -

Pointless if you aint getting points for it.

#12 Posted by Duskulblaka (26 posts) -

Well, I'm an achievement/gamerscore junkie kinda guy, I like getting all 1000 points, but I shouldn't really care about getting 0 point achievements. But on the other hand, I'm also a completionist. So, i dont know

#13 Posted by xruntime (1920 posts) -

Proof that people do achievements only for points on a gamercard

#14 Posted by BiggerBomb (6944 posts) -

I've never heard of them. :O

#15 Posted by dsplayer1010 (2227 posts) -

Some are kinda funny.

#16 Posted by LiquidPrince (15946 posts) -

As pointless as the regular ones really. A tad more pointless.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.