What is the first 0 point achievement you want?

#1 Posted by JJOR64 (19051 posts) -

While there are many achievements out there, some of them are worth 0 points.  While I usually don't care about them, the very first 0 point achievement that I actually want is Unbeatable Fist in Street Fighter IV.  To earn this achievement you must get all of the other achievements in the game.  So, how about you guys?  What is the first 0 point achievement that you actually want?

#2 Posted by spiceninja (3065 posts) -

Same for me. I was the Unbeatable Fist achievement. Sadly, I'll never get it.

#3 Posted by Lies (3868 posts) -

Isn't unbeatable Fist kind of pointless? I mean, if you get all the achievements your 1000 GS should be pretty much the same thing. Then again, I don't play Street Fighter, so maybe it's special or something :|

I like the Vidmaster Annual achievement for Halo 3- it was really fun and challenging to do, and it's put me on the road to claiming Recon Armor.

#4 Posted by VWGTI (1919 posts) -

I think I remember getting one that was 0G in F.E.A.R. on the 360.

#5 Posted by Azteck (7449 posts) -

I don't remember getting any 0G achievements.. I need more games. ;__;

#6 Posted by ShadowKiller (894 posts) -

The annual achievement in Halo 3 was so satisfying. My friend called me one day and said he got 2 random guys and we were starting in about 5 minutes and then everyone ended up lagging at the end but we all made it through.

#7 Edited by Luke (1609 posts) -

Just as an aside, and FYI, the whole reason there are 0 Point Achievements is due to multiplatform alignmenting (I'm pretty sure). 

These seem to always be the Platinum Trophy on PS3 (which are always granted for getting all Trophies in every Retail PS3 game since Jan '09).

#8 Posted by Hitchenson (4682 posts) -

Annual in Halo 3. That was a hella cool achievment.

#9 Posted by Redbullet685 (6068 posts) -

I dont know, but I do have one where you kill yourself 5 times in multiplayer (F.E.A.R)

#10 Posted by ArchScabby (5809 posts) -

I liked the one I got in COD:WAW for getting to the first prestige.

#11 Posted by Luke (1609 posts) -

As another aside, it'd be pretty neat if we could somehow query the Giant Bomb Database for all 0 Point Achievements, using nothing more than a Query String :) 

Would be interesting to just look at the data.

#12 Posted by iam3green (14390 posts) -

it is weird that some games have achievements that are 0 points. the lowest point that i have is 3 from forza 2.

#13 Posted by Gargantuan (1887 posts) -

Annual in Halo 3 would be nice.

#14 Posted by evilhomer (429 posts) -

falling in the sewer in the tmnt game...ya i totally wanted that one :\

#15 Posted by LiquidPrince (16119 posts) -
@JJOR64 said:
" While there are many achievements out there, some of them are worth 0 points.  While I usually don't care about them, the very first 0 point achievement that I actually want is Unbeatable Fist in Street Fighter IV.  To earn this achievement you must get all of the other achievements in the game.  So, how about you guys?  What is the first 0 point achievement that you actually want? "
The funny thing is that that achievement is only there because that is the platinum trophy on the PS3. It's funny how it's worth zero on 360 XD
#16 Posted by JJOR64 (19051 posts) -
@LiquidPrince: I know.  :-P

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.