Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Zettai Hero Project: Unlosing Ranger vs. Darkdeath Evilman

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Mar 11, 2010

A dungeon role-playing game from the makers of Disgaea.

Does no one care about Unlosing Ranger?

MooseyMcMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

Edited By MooseyMcMan

Chances are, you probably don't know what Z.H.P. Unlosing Ranger vs. Darkdeath Evilman is.  

And honestly, the game is so weird, I can't really think of a satisfactory way to describe it, aside from this video: 

Even after watching it, I'm not exactly sure what to say, other than that I want to play this game, even though I've never played a game in that genre.  

And apparently it was released this week. But you wouldn't know that by going to "mainstream" websites like GiantBomb. No one seems to care about it. I have managed to find a few reviews on sites I've never heard of by going here, but again, those are random ass sites I've never heard of. I'd like to read a review from someone I know of on a site I regularly go to. And chances are if any "normal" site reviews it it'll be Jim Sterling (whom I hate) on Destructoid writing another joke review.  

Oh well. It's $30 on Amazon. I'll probably get it at some point. 
    MooseyMcMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By MooseyMcMan

Chances are, you probably don't know what Z.H.P. Unlosing Ranger vs. Darkdeath Evilman is.  

And honestly, the game is so weird, I can't really think of a satisfactory way to describe it, aside from this video: 

Even after watching it, I'm not exactly sure what to say, other than that I want to play this game, even though I've never played a game in that genre.  

And apparently it was released this week. But you wouldn't know that by going to "mainstream" websites like GiantBomb. No one seems to care about it. I have managed to find a few reviews on sites I've never heard of by going here, but again, those are random ass sites I've never heard of. I'd like to read a review from someone I know of on a site I regularly go to. And chances are if any "normal" site reviews it it'll be Jim Sterling (whom I hate) on Destructoid writing another joke review.  

Oh well. It's $30 on Amazon. I'll probably get it at some point. 
    ttocs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By ttocs

I follow NIS stuff and saw this coming out a while ago.  It looks like a pretty decent rogue like so I think I might be picking it up tonight after work or tomorrow so I have it for the weekend.

Starstew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By Starstew

Like ttocs, I keep an ear to the ground for NIS stuff and pre-ordered this after first seeing screenshots.  Tactical RPGs are always appealing to me, and I've been looking for a Rogue-like done well.  Finally had a chance to start playing this game last week.  Loving it so far.  Wacky as expected, with a definite Disgaea vibe.  Definitely doesn't have mainstream appeal, though.  Systems are a little arcane and obscure.  If you like Disgaea or Mystery Dungeon stuff, you'll probably like ZHP.

Avatar image for sethphotopoulos
    SethPhotopoulos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#4  Edited By SethPhotopoulos

Up to Chapter 7.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.