3 stars 3/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews spread across 1 releases and 0 DLC

A Servicable Game of Cliches 0

When you first start the game your character background and backstory come in the form of paragraphs. These excerpts of story don’t provide much, and it also does not help that there are a significant amount of spelling errors and grammar issues, making me do double takes on what the game was actually trying to tell me. Basically you can play as two players, and they have to cliche story of a tough guy/girl with a rugged past, and it’s your job to find out how to stop the zombie infestation. The...

It's not deep or anything, but hey...you shoot zombies. 0

The ShortPros- There ARE zombies, and you get to shoot them- Improves on Alien Shooter's mechanics by adding gun upgrades, which is appreciated- Enemies disintegrate in messy bits as you blast at them, which is a nice, nasty touch- Graphics still look like Fallout- Has an actual difficulty slider (Easy/Medium/Hard) which Alien Shooter really needed- Weirdly addicting, though I can't exactly figure out whyCons- Almost exactly the same as Alien Shooter- Seriously, everything is the same except you...