Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Zombie

Concept »

Zombies, more accurately called the walking dead, are reanimated corpses who feed on the living, and have become a ubiquitous video game enemy. They often move slowly, but can be deadly in large numbers, which is unfortunately how they tend to travel. Shotgun time!

Games with zombies = greatest games possible?

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By jakob187

I've got this crazy opinion that some may not agree with, but hear me out:

If zombies are in a game, the chances of that game being good are better than the majority of games out there.  This is because zombies are the coolest thing in the world.  Even cooler than ninjas.  Zombies eat brains.  They can be fast or slow.  They are hard to kill unless you are a good aim or have a good melee weapon.  They are just, in general, fucking amazing.

In turn, any zombie presence in a game exponentially increases the awesomeness of a game.  Even if we look at something like Resident Evil Survivor, which wasn't the greatest game out there...it was still a better game than the majority of crap that exists.  Land of the Dead: Fiddler's Green was another example of this.

Therefore, I believe that more games should have zombies, even if it's only one or two, because it would improve the quality of games in general.

The end.

Questions?  Opinions?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.