When Zombies attack, I'm saving the day.

#1 Posted by TimesHero (683 posts) -

Who else thinks they have what it takes to survive a zombie apocalypse?

#2 Posted by Virago (2486 posts) -

<---- wil be eaten by zombies.

#3 Posted by TheGTAvaccine (2884 posts) -

I'm pretty sure nobody on GB has the know-how to survive a zombie invasion.

#4 Posted by MasterOfPenguins_Zell (2093 posts) -

I'm pretty sure I'd survive. Get me a shotgun, and a katana, and I'll survive.

#5 Posted by Clean (2356 posts) -

Depends on what type of zombies we talking about. Like the ones in 28 Days Later, then no but if their slow normal looking ones then I'd think I'd last a couple weeks

#6 Posted by CallMeRotten (229 posts) -

Just be sure to have that shotgun ready, the tried and true weapon of choice for all your Zombie slaying needs.

#7 Edited by HistoryInRust (6302 posts) -
Clean said:
"Depends on what type of zombies we talking about. Like the ones in 28 Days Later, then no but if their slow normal looking ones then I'd think I'd last a couple weeks
"
No shit.  The infected from the 28 series would chase me (or most anyone, really) down and vomit on my face.  That'd be about all, folks. 
#8 Posted by bluesails (11 posts) -

Anyone who's read The Zombie Survival Guide by Max Brooks, hahaha!

Also, my friends and I sat around one day talking about what we'd all do in the event of a zombie apocalypse. We came up with a pretty neat plan if it hit us while we were at school. So I think I have a pretty good chance of surviving.

#9 Posted by TimesHero (683 posts) -
TheGTAvaccine said:
"I'm pretty sure nobody on GB has the know-how to survive a zombie invasion.
"

Once Left 4 Dead comes out, Im quite sure we'll figure things out.
#10 Posted by Shawn (3825 posts) -

Trust me, if there was a zombie apocalypse. You all would be dead weeks before I would be.

#11 Posted by brukaoru (5079 posts) -

You're saving the day? What are your qualifications? Do you have a zombie hunting license? How will you save everyone? Will you be saving certain sections of a country or try to save everyone on earth? If someone's a jerk to you, would you let them be eaten alive?

These are all precautionary questions, no need to feel intimidated.

#12 Posted by optimusprime223 (399 posts) -

nah in the real world, a zombie outbreak wouldnt be that bad i reckon, cause lets face it, how many times do you let strangers close enough to you to have a bite, we are all too cautious...

#13 Posted by ZombieHunterOG (3530 posts) -

i would fight of the zombie with nothing but my bare hands 

#14 Posted by VilhelmNielsen (1735 posts) -

I will have the know-how, as soon as I read Max Brooks: "The Zombie Survival Guide".

I recommend you all do the same.

#15 Edited by Mexalen (232 posts) -

I read the Survival Guide, so I think I got a chance. And I guess I would see the signs in time, so get my preparations done, that should raise my chances again. In the end, it comes down, to what kind of zombies there are to fight off, and how large the outbreak is.
I am pretty sure I would survive the first couple weeks, but I propably wouldn't be able to save the people I love.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.