Which Zombie Apocalypse is the best?

#1 Posted by Stackboy (517 posts) -
#2 Posted by Stackboy (517 posts) -

The zombie apocalypse is here to stay, but which one do you think best represents the beginning of the end?

#3 Posted by BeachThunder (12450 posts) -

PvZ

#4 Posted by BraveToaster (12588 posts) -

Dawn of the Dead

#5 Posted by JJWeatherman (14573 posts) -

Left 4 Dead, but only because I never got into the Dead Rising series. I played the demo for the first one, and that's about it. 

But I mean come on. The world of L4D is obviously superior. Two words: Chicago Ted.

#6 Posted by ArchScabby (5809 posts) -

If I had to be stuck in one it would definitely be Dead Rising.  Those zombies in L4D are dangerous!

#7 Edited by supermike6 (3645 posts) -

Dead Rising because they're slower and less scary! I'd be way happier in the Dead Rising series. In Left 4 Dead, I would be Left 4 Dead in seconds!

#8 Posted by Mysterion (157 posts) -

I  prefer Left 4 Dead but Dead Rising zombies are easy to kill chumps so Dead Rising
#9 Posted by Redbullet685 (6090 posts) -
@Axxol said:
" Dawn of the Dead "
#10 Posted by LordXavierBritish (6320 posts) -

Dead Rising seems like it would be more fun.

#11 Posted by CL60 (16906 posts) -

The slow moving zombies from Dead Rising, and the earlier Resident Evil games seem more awesome to me. Seems like the "real" zombie experience!

#12 Edited by BraveToaster (12588 posts) -
@Redbullet685 said:

" @Axxol said:

" Dawn of the Dead "
1979 "
I don't know why I liked the arcade scenes so much.
#13 Posted by ptys (1992 posts) -
@Stackboy said:
" The zombie apocalypse is here to stay, but which one do you think best represents the beginning of the end? "
You realise if it wasn't for 'Resident Evil' none of this stuff would be mainstream in the first place.
#14 Posted by Deusoma (3032 posts) -

The ones that end with all the zombies being killed and humanity rebuilding. Looks like that ain't an option.

#15 Posted by Redbullet685 (6090 posts) -
@Axxol said:
" @Redbullet685 said:

" @Axxol said:

" Dawn of the Dead "
1979 "
I don't know why I liked the arcade scenes so much. "
I need to watch this movie now.
#16 Edited by Stackboy (517 posts) -

I don't really care if this is all mainstream or not, more which is the most fitting zombie apocalype.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.