Zombie Land

Posted by End_Boss (3220 posts) -

Ever wonder what Woody Harrelson is up to these days? Wonder no longer. Apparently, he's busy being Francis.

I am, naturally, stoked.
#1 Posted by End_Boss (3220 posts) -

Ever wonder what Woody Harrelson is up to these days? Wonder no longer. Apparently, he's busy being Francis.

I am, naturally, stoked.
#2 Posted by Ineedaname (4319 posts) -

Looks OK, but I bet it's no where near as good as Shaun of the dead.

#3 Posted by Sweep (8858 posts) -

O________O

want pls.

#4 Posted by Out_On_Bail (1545 posts) -

Woody Harrelson is hilarious, I'm looking forward to this. Thanks for the video!

#5 Posted by GamerGeek360 (1959 posts) -

Looks pretty cool. Is it just me or is that Michael Cera? It looks kinda like him but he never really said anything so I don't know if it is him. I guess I'll have to check IMDB.

#6 Posted by End_Boss (3220 posts) -
@GamerGeek360 said:
" Looks pretty cool. Is it just me or is that Michael Cera? It looks kinda like him but he never really said anything so I don't know if it is him. I guess I'll have to check IMDB. "
It's not. Similar kind of humor from him, though.
#7 Posted by CowMuffins (1760 posts) -
@GamerGeek360: I think it's the guy who played the employee in-training, in that one movie about the resteraunt. That had the "Mac guy" in it...I don't know what it's called though.
#8 Posted by CL60 (16906 posts) -
@Ineedaname said:
" Looks OK, but I bet it's no where near as good as Shaun of the dead. "
Well of course it wont be as good as Shaun on the Dead!
#9 Posted by ZombieHunterOG (3530 posts) -

Awesome

#10 Posted by End_Boss (3220 posts) -

Shaun of the Dead is overrated.

/flameshield activate

#11 Posted by Sparky_Buzzsaw (6186 posts) -
@CowMuffins:   You mean Waiting.  The "Mac guy" is Justin Long, but I have no idea who the employee in training would be.
#12 Posted by AdamBomb (63 posts) -

The movie was sweet.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.