Zombie vs. Nuclear Fallout

#1 Posted by PaulPredator (15 posts) -

Which is better? Why?

#2 Posted by PaulPredator (15 posts) -

Continuation of this week's BOMBCASTS conversation. I would go with zombies, because you get to "smoke" fools as Jeff Gerstmann would say, lol.

#3 Posted by hungrynun (444 posts) -

Zombie Invasion.

I have a plan ready already.

#4 Posted by epic_pets (1339 posts) -

Zombie enough said

#5 Posted by tec3297 (1170 posts) -

Nuclear fallout of course.

#6 Posted by Dolphin_Butter (1915 posts) -

Zombie invasion.

#7 Posted by Foil_Charizard (345 posts) -

Zombies, 28 Days later style.

#8 Posted by Mexalen (232 posts) -

Zombies, definatly.
Actually I am rather prepared for Z-Day ..but I wouldn't know what to do if it came to a nuclear holocaust.

I guess it's just easier to fight a brain-hungry undead then deadly radiation :)

#9 Posted by Gyroz1989 (36 posts) -

Nuclear Fallout.
There is a chance that it may create radioactive zombies.

#10 Posted by AnTiPRO (93 posts) -

Zombies are much more fun. Complete anarchy and destruction in the streets=ownage

#11 Posted by PaulPredator (15 posts) -

See nuclear fallout makes it more challenging. You wouldn't be able to go to the bakery and kill zombies with cupcakes. Dead Rising style. Plus you can haz mansions, cars, not too mention all the oil and gas in the world.

#12 Edited by Mexalen (232 posts) -

being confined to a subterranean bunker? just not fun.

always on the run from the undead? could be worse...

also, it takes decades if not hundreds of years, till you can get back to the surface, and everything has changed and is destroyed and so on. If the Z come? Well, it might take a while, but you can fight these off, and be rid of it. And most of the world is still intact.
#13 Posted by Mr_Bauer (398 posts) -

zombie invasion

#14 Posted by AquaGeneral (124 posts) -

Zombie Invasion, unless they are quick zombies like in 28 Weeks Later and there is no stupid airbourne spread.

A nuclear fallout would just be boring and daunting.

#15 Posted by Soulglove (145 posts) -

I'm prepared for both already. Earth might as well reset with either.

#16 Posted by Deusoma (3006 posts) -

I'm gonna go with nuclear fallout, if for no other reason than I hate zombies with a passion normally reserved for the love a man has for a woman.

#17 Posted by Termite (2398 posts) -

Nuclear Fallout. Zombies would give me a heart attack

#18 Posted by TheGTAvaccine (2884 posts) -

Zombies...oooh yes zombies...

#19 Posted by MagusMaleficus (1036 posts) -

I have to go with zombies, because we could survive a zombie holocaust. Humans wouldn't survive massive nuclear fallout.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.