4 stars 4/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews spread across 2 releases and 0 DLC

Zombies!!! finally has a video game 0

Big Rooster dropped the ball years ago and now Babaroga has finally brought Zombies!!! to Xbox Live.  Sadly it's only available on WP7 so far but the same game is scheduled to hit Live Arcade and PSN... eventually.  It's worth the wait!  Very competent implementation.  All of the rules are there and it's very VERY easy to pick up and play.  If you've ever played Carcassonne on Live then you're familiar with this particular genre of board game.  You place a tile and connect the roads, you roll fo...

5* awesome game 0

Loved this game on my windows phone. It was just like playing the board game but without all the bitching! Could do with a pc release so it's a bit bigger on the screen as it is quite small on my phone. Otherwise, like I said awesome game, I would definitely recommend and I would definitely buy a pc version...