Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Zombies.

Game » consists of 0 releases. Released Oct 01, 2012

An isometric rampage through the deep, dark, dungeons of bureaucracy.

Missing 'Zombies.' Quicklook? (topic is 4 years old)

yahto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By yahto

I recall watching a quicklook of Bignic's Zombies where Patrick and Brad lauded the soundtrack, after which I went out and got it on bandcamp, having no other contact with the game from other media outlets. I went back to look for the quicklook (before the new site launch) and couldn't find it anywhere, only Hamst3r's videos. Is this a case like the notorious 50 Cent Blood on the Sand quicklook? Am I going crazy?

wrecks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By wrecks

@yahto: I've been listening to bignic for years and somehow completely missed this. I don't remember the quicklook but the soundtrack is BOSS! The game any good?

BisonHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

@yahto: While they have occasionally somehow lost Quick Looks from the archive, there is no "notorious 50 Cent Blood on the Sand quicklook". I can all but guarantee that any Giant Bomb-related memories you have of that video game are from Jeff's video review of it. It is the origin of all those jokes that go "YO FIFTY, [do some action]".

Anyway, if this Zombies Quick Look ever existed, then it never went up on the site's RSS feed, which I check daily. I am a couple weeks behind on video content at the moment, but I'm fairly certain I don't recall ever seeing that game featured on the site.

Rowz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

handlas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By handlas

Missing Quick Looks? It's a conspiracy.

I made a thread a long time ago about a missing Quick Look. I vividly remember it. I had just got a PC and was trying to remember a game where you are in space and i believe it was basically a first person shooter. And you could propel yourself with a jet pack. I'm almost positive Drew was the one playing as well which is not that common. I think it may have been a multiplayer game so it's probably long dead by now.

No one could tell me what the game was and/or what happened to the video. Perhaps it's in another dimension (or I'm just crazy).

SSJReeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By SSJReeko
    handlas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@ssjreeko said:

@handlas: Could you be referring to Shattered Horizon, that zero-g moon shooter? Shattered Horizon

YEP! That's totally it. Looks like it's not on Steam anymore; maybe that's why I could never figure out what it was. I could of sworn Drew did a QL of it; perhaps I just made it up.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.