Need friends for this!

#1 Edited by Rave (370 posts) -

Just got this and was looking for friends to add from Giantbomb. Actually Im just looking for friends on the wiiu period at this point.

My Id was knothome

not sure if that is enough I just got this today.

#2 Posted by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -
@Rave said:

Just got this and was looking for friends to add from Giantbomb. Actually Im just looking for friends on the wiiu period at this point.

My Id was knothome

not sure if that is enough I just got this today.

Fun fact. They dont need to be your friends to show up in game. 
#3 Posted by Rave (370 posts) -

@The_Laughing_Man: oh really? Didnt know that just didnt see anyone or any signs from other players. Thats good to know. I am horrible at this so far lol.

#4 Posted by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -
@Rave said:

@The_Laughing_Man: oh really? Didnt know that just didnt see anyone or any signs from other players. Thats good to know. I am horrible at this so far lol.

The game does funky stuff with the internet. Ive had times for like an hour I see nothing. Then change areas and see like a player zombie in each area. 
#5 Posted by Rave (370 posts) -

@The_Laughing_Man: Looking forward to getting into it, Ive died 4 times trying to leave the super market. Not sure how normal that is haha. Ive beaten both dark souls and demon souls.

How have you enjoyed it over all? Any other recommendations for the WiiU? My wife bought it today for me as an early Christmas gift so I am just starting to poke about the games and menus now.

#6 Posted by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -
@Rave said:

@The_Laughing_Man: Looking forward to getting into it, Ive died 4 times trying to leave the super market. Not sure how normal that is haha. Ive beaten both dark souls and demon souls.

How have you enjoyed it over all? Any other recommendations for the WiiU? My wife bought it today for me as an early Christmas gift so I am just starting to poke about the games and menus now.

Ive never died. And I enjoy it. Just take your time and watch your map 
#7 Posted by korkesh (133 posts) -

If you haven't done so already there is an official forum post for fellow duders to post their Nintendo ID on the wiiu forum. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.