Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

ZombiU

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Nov 18, 2012

A first-person survival horror game set in London during a modern-day zombie apocalypse. As a launch title for the Wii U, it features extensive use of the system's GamePad.

The Patch Didn't Prompt

rachiisawesome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The Nursery door glitch will not let me go on in the game.. The patch date has been updated to today on the message on the floor in the room but it did not prompt me to download the patch.. how can i fix this problem? i cant play te game until it is fixed. Help me guys.! :) please

DeF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@rachiisawesome: I replied to you in the other thread but you may have to start over anyway since a poster on the ubi forums said the patch still didn't let him open the door and an official Ubi support person said he unfortunately had to restart the save.

rachiisawesome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@def: im in NA and i dont think i downloaded it in the background since when i go to downloads it doesnt show.. what im getting fromm this is i need to start over anyway cuz the patch didnt fix it?

DeF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@rachiisawesome: the patch does fix it but it MIGHT (!) be that the patch is not able to RETROACTIVELY repair your current save file.

I think you're better off asking in the official Ubisoft forums for the game where there are people who can offer proper tech support as to why you're not prompted to download a patch.

Just let me ask, have you played the game in the last week? I downloaded the patch last Wednesday (EU) and it was live in the US before that according to NWR: http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/33654

Please check your system settings, go to data management and click on the ZombiU logo. It should list your save games and, if you have the update, an 18MB file called "update data." When you boot up the game, it should display Ver. 1.2.0 on the TV (does not show up on the GamePad screen!) below the PRESS START prompt.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.