Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

ZombiU

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Nov 18, 2012

A first-person survival horror game set in London during a modern-day zombie apocalypse. As a launch title for the Wii U, it features extensive use of the system's GamePad.

The radar (and ping noises)

handlas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By handlas

Did I make this happen or was this an upgrade you get? Probably 3-4 hours in the map on the gamepad started giving me a radar effect around my character where it makes a DING! noise every time there is a zombie nearby. Kind of like the Aliens sort of radar thing ya know? I'm not sure if I missed some dialogue or something from the Prepper saying he upgraded it.

Basically, I find it pretty annoying and can't figure out how to turn it off if I even can. Can you and how? It kind of hurts the game a bit too because I'll start hearing a bunch of dinging on my gamepad basically to tell me there are zombies around the corner. I liked not having it.

handlas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By handlas

Nothin huh? Well I guess it is helpful.... I'm getting slaughtered out there. I just hit a zombie with a tank on his back and it exploded. Screw you game.

Avatar image for dekkadekkadekka
    dekkadekkadekka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By dekkadekkadekka

You get it the same time as the syringe.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.