4 stars 4/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews spread across 6 releases and 0 DLC

Survival Horror is Back 0

I realize that's a pretty sweeping statement but bear with me. As a fan of the genre, it's been long-depressing watching hallmark series like Resident Evil or even my most coveted Silent Hill stray from the theme of survival horror into more action-oriented, graphics-heavy affairs. That's fine, of course- some of those games have been a lot of fun! It just makes me sad that true survival horror has fallen out of favor as of late.But, thankfully ZombiU brought it back with a vengeance. Reviews fo...

Good mature choice 0

Not wanting a port or a kids game I picked this up when I got my Wii u. Good game it has a slow creeping pace and heavy oppressive atmosphere. First person melee combat that is very deliberate and gunplay with very limited ammo. The gamepad is used as a map and for inventory making the player take the eyes of the main screen causing some tense moments when zombies are bearing down. I would rate the game as hard giving the slow pace scarce ammo and health. When you do die you really feel it becau...