Love ZOE 2 but...

#1 Posted by doe3879 (798 posts) -

have no desire to replay the original Zone of the Enders what so ever if all being done is up the resolution.

I will mostly likely buy it but feels odd about paying full price for half the content I care about

#2 Posted by SamFo (1529 posts) -

cool story bro?

#3 Posted by Djratchet (669 posts) -

Why, I loved ZoE 1. I still pop it into the PS2 occasionally just for fun. The only thing I would have liked to be "fixed" is maybe the camera in Versus, but even that isn't a big deal to me. Picking this collection up as soon as I can.

#4 Posted by Humanity (9220 posts) -

ZOE1 was not that great. ZOE2 was awesome though and I'd love to replay it in high def as that game has some swanky graphics for it's day.

#5 Posted by GunstarRed (5179 posts) -

All I remember about ZOE1 was that I beat it in one very, very short sitting. I'm pretty excited about it as I have always wanted to play ZOE2, but it's always so damn expensive here.

#6 Posted by Poppduder (460 posts) -

My cats name is Zoe 2. She's my second cat and I'm bad at coming up with names.

#7 Posted by Xtrememuffinman (958 posts) -

Never finished the original ZoE. I got up to that sniper bit in one sitting, got bored and turned it off. And I was never able to find a used copy of ZoE 2. 

Maybe I'll get the pack. I do love Metal Gear.

#8 Posted by BabyChooChoo (4504 posts) -

Congratulations ol' chap.

#9 Posted by WMoyer83 (643 posts) -

They are both fantastic, but what will be the retail cost for the collection? I don't think these two games warrant a $40 purchase.

#10 Posted by Lego_My_Eggo (1052 posts) -

They may split it up and put it on PSN for individual purchase, they have done that a few times with some of the HD remakes.

#11 Posted by baldgye (756 posts) -

ZoE is comically short and desperatally easy. I can't imagine it would be difficult to just sit down and play the whole thing without really noticing.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.