rockz's ZP2K9 (Xbox 360 Games Store) review

• rockz wrote this review on .
  • rockz has written a total of 3 reviews. The last one was for Audiosurf

A Great Game that No One Knows About

Here we have a buried gem of a game, ready to give us hours of entertainment. The game is made by ska. Studios whom also made The Dishwasher: Dead Samurai. It is an Xbox Live Community game and is priced at a low 200 MSP cost ($2.50).

The game  is a side scroller with many weapons and abilities to pick up. Some abilities range from a jetpack to a vampire which have a pretty big impact on the gameplay. Weapons range from giant fat swords to rocket launchers. Multiplayer is fun when you can get a game going and keeps you entertained for hours.

For a puny price of 200 MSP, you basicly have no excuse not play this gem of a game.